Creative conversations need to be visual & free-flowing, whether you’re bouncing ideas around a room or collaborating across countries and timezones.
So you’re gonna love this… a way for you to keep the conversation all in one place, and never lose sight of what you’re discussing with your team.
Comment on a Board
Comment on an entire board to give general direction or when feedback isn’t about anything specific.
- Click the double speech bubble icon top right of the screen
- Write your comment
- Hit ‘send’
Comment on a specific item within a Board
- Click on the double speech bubble icon top right of the image
2. Add your comment
3. Hit ‘send’
Comment on a specific part of an item
The annotation tool allows you to pinpoint areas of discussion within an item on a board and attach it to a comment.
- Hit the double speech icon top right of image
- Add your comment
- Click the 'add annotation' icon in the bottom left of the comments box
- Click on the image where you would like to add the annotation
- Your annotation will be attached to your comment.
- You can add mutiple annotations to once comment, and even annotate multiple items at once!