- Check that your computer is connected to the internet, you’re signed in to Adobe Creative Cloud, and Photoshop is installed.
- Within the Niice iPhone app, find the image you want to send to Photoshop and tap & hold it.
- Drag the item thumbnail to the ‘Share’ icon in the top right corner, and release it.
- When the share options appear, select ‘Open in Photoshop’.
- If this is your first time, you’ll be asked to sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud.
Then wait a few seconds for the image to appear in Photoshop like magic! It’ll even open Photoshop automatically if you weren’t already using it.